Chester College International School (EDUCADVANCE SL is especially aware of the protection of the personal data of the users of the services, which are accessed through its website.
We hereby inform you about how we treat the data of people who contact “EDUCADVANCE SL” (CHESTER COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL), owner of the website www.chestercollege.org.
Party responsible for Data Treatment
We inform the holders of the data (interested parties) provided to us through this website or by any other means that the the party responsible for the school’s data treatment is: EDUCADVANCE SL (CHESTER COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, hereinafter PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA TREATMENT) , with CIF B-15807589 and company address at Concepción Arenal 21 Teo, A Coruña, 981 819160 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you of the existence of a Data Protection Officer (DPD) who ensures compliance with the governing regulations, and you can contact her through the following address: Data Protection Officer – Chester College International School. Travesía de Montouto 2, 15894, Teo, A Coruña, Telephone: 981 59 14 75 Email: email@example.com
Purposes of data processing
The data you provide us will be incorporated into our files and will be processed for the provision of the school service that you request (within all those offered on this website). Thus, your data will be used to contact you by the means indicated, to carry out all the necessary procedures for the adequate provision of the indicated service and, where appropriate, its subsequent billing and collection and for school, administrative, accounting and tax of the order and the file of the file.
Depending on the data that you provide for the provision of the service that you entrust to us, essential category data and the following categories may be processed, namely: Identification data – Social circumstances data – Personal characteristics – Economic-financial and insurance data – Health data.
Duration of data processing
- The data provided for the provision of the school service and, where appropriate, its subsequent billing and collection (which will entail the school, administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the order and the filing of the file), will be kept for the entire duration of of the provision of the service and execution of the contract that is signed.
Once the service has been provided, and if applicable, collected, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire.
- The data provided for sending communications about the services offered on the web will be kept indefinitely until you express your wish to delete them.
- The data that you send us for the purpose of being able to work in our entity (curriculum vitae) will be kept for 12 months.
Transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not envisaged. In some cases, information may be sent to a data processor that provides email or storage services (such as Google LL),, but always verifying that it is covered by the "Privacy Shield" Security Shield Policy that authorizes such communications.
In the event of having to exceptionally send data to third countries for the purpose of carrying out, for example, school exchanges, the prior explicit consent of the students and their parents/guardians will be required in accordance with article 49 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
Automated decisions or profiling
The realization of automated decisions or profiling is not foreseen.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contractual relationship derived from the provision of the requested service. The legal basis for sending communications or responding to your requests is the consent given by you. The legal basis for the data that you send us in order to be able to work in our entity (curriculum vitae) is the consent you grant us. the owner of the data when sending them.
The aforementioned consents can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not in any case affect the execution of the contract and the data processing carried out previously for the indicated purposes will not lose their legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
The data derived from a query on the web will not be communicated to third parties.
The data provided for the execution of the contracted service will be communicated to the following entities:
- To any entity or person to whom they must be provided in order to be able to fulfill the service you request.
- To any type of Public Administration to which it is necessary to provide them in order to be able to fulfill the service that you request and to other professionals who must intervene or it is convenient for them to intervene.
- To the precise financial entities to collect the services provided.
- To any other Public Administration or entity to which by legal imperative we must provide it.
Any user who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data and obtain a copy thereof, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary. for the purposes for which they were collected.
- They may also, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain cases and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. If they have granted consent for a specific purpose, they have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, the data will no longer be processed or, where appropriate, your data will no longer be processed for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. And as a consequence of the application of the right to suppress or oppose data processing in the online environment, the owners can exercise the right to be forgotten according to the Jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- As indicated above, they can revoke any consent they have given at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the execution of the contract and the data processing carried out previously for the indicated purposes will not lose their legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- When they consider that they have not obtained an adequate response to the exercise of their rights, they can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Calle Jorge Juan 6 in Madrid (CP 28001) www.agpd.es, Telephone 901 100 099) or other competent control authority. They can also obtain more information about their rights by contacting these organizations.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been adopted in order to guarantee their security and proper processing of their data in accordance with current legislation.
Third party data
If you provide us with data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation as well as the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the same.
Modification of the privacy and data protection policy
LEGAL NOTICE- GENERAL INFORMATION
This web page is owned by the person responsible for the file indicated above and its purpose is to provide information on the services it offers and other information that may be of interest.
Access to the website implies acceptance of the conditions stipulated in this notice, and said access is public.
MODIFICATIONS IN THE WEBSITE AND ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS
The owner of the website may at any time and without prior notice make changes and updates to the information contained therein, its configuration and access conditions without being held liable for such reasons.
CONTENT AND LINKED PAGES
The information contained on the website is merely informative and it is not guaranteed that the contents are always up to date. The links that appear on this page are intended to make it easier for the user to obtain additional information, and the owner of this website is not responsible for the results obtained through said links.
The owner of the web does not assume responsibility derived from the contents linked from its web page nor can it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the user's system, documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages that could be caused to the user.
Although the links are regularly supervised, if the user perceives that the content or services provided in them are illegal, violate constitutional principles or violate the rights of the user or a third party, please inform the owner of this website. as soon as possible.
COMMENTS ON THE WEBSITE
All information and comments received on this website are considered to be given free of charge. The user undertakes not to use the contents of this website to develop activities contrary to the law, in any case lacking the owner of the website of any responsibility for the use that the user gives to the contents of the website. The owner of the website also reserves the right to publish the comments that are sent and withdraw those that it does not consider appropriate for publication, which will be destroyed. The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, reserving the owner of the website the actions they deem pertinent in the event of false data being provided.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the intellectual property rights of the contents of this web page, its graphic design and its source codes, are the exclusive property of the owner of the same, corresponding only to it the exploitation rights of the same.
Reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, without the express authorization of the owner of the website, as well as any other act that has not been expressly authorized by it, is prohibited.
It also wants to indicate that all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs contained in this website are protected by law.
The owner of the website will not be responsible in any case for the damages derived from the failure to read this notice or the breach of the obligations outlined in it and is also not responsible for the damages that, outside of its control, may be caused due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the web page or its contents. The user will be liable for all damages caused to the owner of the web by the breach of these Conditions.
For any controversy that may occur in relation to this page, Spanish legislation will apply.