They are hand-crafted educational language experiences (with a focus on either English or Spanish) that aim at promoting effective communication through linguistic immersion, public speaking, Music, Drama, Sports, varied evening activities, week-end outings… and so much more!
Chester College International School has been bringing English and Spanish international summer programs for young people to Santiago de Compostela, Spain, since 1985.
Why go for Chester College's international summer programs?
- We are a school with a mission: the all-round education of the children and teens we are entrusted.
- Over 35 years of experience: pioneers in language immersion programmes since 1985.
- We are family-founded and pride ourselves in our tight-knit, family-like educational community.
- Our guarantee: 60% of our campers come back, summer after summer.
- Low teacher:participant ratio (below 1:8) which facilitates personal care and attention and guarantees adequate supervision of all participants.
- Teaching staff that stands out for it qualifications, training, dedication and teaching efficiency.
- We aim at optimal time use: maximum learning & fun go hand in hand.
- Methodological innovation: an essential component of the school’s culture.
- Use of performing arts (drama, music, movement) as a core learning resource.
- Enriching international & multicultural environment which broadens views.
2020 Summer Programs: 35º edition
Registration for any of our summer programs formally starts January 13, 2020. Early registrations are also welcome.
Places are limited and they are allocated on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
Registrations are done online, in the corresponding section in our website (click here to register).
Do you have questions or doubts or would like to receive more information? Get in touch with us by phone (+34 981 819160) or email (email@example.com) or fill in our Contact Form and we will get back to you as soon as we can!