Chester College I. S. accommodates a small international group of Middle and High School boarding students (Grades 7 – 12) whose parents live abroad or a long distance away from the School.
There are two boarding options: full boarding (Monday to Sunday) or weekly boarding (from Monday to Friday or Saturday morning) for students who can return home at weekends.
Boarding students may stay at C.C.I.S´s boarding residences or in carefully-selected local host families, who work closely together with the school.
The boarding residences are situated at walking distance from the school grounds, with separate premises for boys and girls.
All meals take place in the main school building. Resident dorm parents accompany the students at all times.
Our value proposal: the possibility to study abroad in an American school in Spain
Thanks to its boarding school facilities, Chester College International School gives Middle & High School students from anywhere in the globe the possibility of spending one or more academic years in Spain.
Credits taken at Chester College are automatically transferable to other American schools. Similarly, transfer systems apply to other educational systems in Europe and the rest of the world.
CCIS may be right for you if you wish to:
- Maximize your grades and qualifications with a view to meeting the requirements of the universities of your choice.
- Be granted a High School diploma and a Spanish “Título de Bachiller”.
- Benefit from a rigorous and motivating American curriculum.
- Learn or improve your Spanish up to Advanced level.
- Improve your English and enhance your academic English skills.
- Prepare for an international language examination (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, Trinity College London, Instituto Cervantes).
- Enjoy a mind-opening cultural experience.
- Be a part of an international educational community that places every student at the center of their educational journey.
Would you like to explore this option further?
We encourage you to get in touch with our Admissions Team at email@example.com or calling us at (34) 981 819160.