Many thanks for your interest in Chester College International School.
The school accepts ongoing applications, provided there are places. The Admissions Department is open year-round except for August.
The Admissions Process is as follows:
1. Get in touch with Chester College. To do this, you can either fill in the online Expression of Interest form or contact us directly in the Admissions Office by phone (+34 981 819160) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Find out about the school’s educational programme. We suggest visiting Chester College, if possible. Alternatively, a telephone or Skype chat can be arranged with the Admissions Team.
3. Student Assessment. Send the student’s last full-year school grades and latest report (except for Early Learning applications). Students would also have an interview and may be required to take some level tests. We will also conduct an interview with the student, in order to find out about their educational goals and individual needs.
4. Confirmation of Admission. Within one working week, the school will contact you to communicate the decision of the Admissions Department.
5. Registration. Families will have a period of two working weeks to formally confirm their acceptance of the place. This includes: 1) Filling in the corresponding Registration Form, 2) the payment of the Registration Fee, 3) the presentation of all documents required (specified in each case). If these steps are not completed in the time-frame give, the school reserves the right to withdraw the offer.
We periodically organise events, information sessions and Open Days. If you are interested in being informed, kindly let us know and we will keep you posted.