Chester College International School, founded in 1985, is a small private, independent, coeducational day and boarding school for students from Early Childhood (age 3) up to Grade 12 (age 18), located 3 km away from the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Spain, in spacious green grounds.
Chester College International School is accredited by the independent US accreditation agency AdvancED (NWAC) and the Spanish Ministry of Education. It is affiliated with the Mediterranean Association of International Schools (MAIS).
In addition to a stimulating and caring environment, Chester College International School offers its students:
- A values-based quality English-Spanish bilingual-preparatory education modeled on an American curriculum.
- Small classes ensuring tailored, personal attention: all classes are small (average pupil: teacher ratio of 8:1).
- Intensive foreign language courses in Spanish or English for students who need additional language support.
- Preparation for College entrance examinations: American SAT and AP tests, as well as the Spanish Selectividad.
- Extracurricular activities including Music and Sports.