Registration through College Board is now closed for another SAT session, which will take place in Chester College International School on December 1, 2018, for Chester College students and external students alike.
Here is a brief fact reminder for test takers:
- Arrival @ Chester College: 07:45 AM (Please note that this time also applies to students in Wait List).
- Test start: 08:00 AM
- SAT approx. finishing time: 12:00 PM
- SAT WITH ESSAY approx. finishing time: 13:00
- What to bring: ID (ID car or Passport), Admission Ticket, 2 HB 2B pencil, 1 pencil sharpener, 1 eraser, 1 authorized calculator (see The CollegeBoard´s website for details).
- Optional: snacks for breaks. Chester College will provide coffee, tea and biscuits.
Important note: Chester College entrance for students is through the Green gate at the end of Rúa Pena da Corga (not through the gate at Travesía de Montouto 2).
We wish you the best of luck!